Monday 2 March 2009

Task 1

My name is Hamad and I am 24 years old. I am married and I have no children yet. My high is 170cm and my weight is 50kg. I live in Abu Dhabi in lovely villa and I have Corolla car. I am a student in HCT and my educational ambition is to be professor in 3 meager which are Accounting, Psychology and Sharia. In this time, I hope to establish my own business which may costs more than one million. My favorite traditional meals are Bariany Chicken, Thareed and Harees. I have many goals and to achieve them I have to organize my time very well to deal with them step by step.
Measurements of temperature taken by instruments all over the world, on land and at sea have revealed that during the 20th century the Earth’s surface and lowest part of the atmosphere warmed up on average by about 0.6°C. During this period, man-made emissions of greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide have increased, largely as a result of the burning of fossil fuels for energy and transportation, and land use changes including deforestation for agriculture. In the last 20 years, concern has grown that these two phenomena are, at least in part, associated with each other. That is to say, global warming is now considered most probably to be due to the increases in greenhouse gas emissions and concurrent increases in atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations, which have enhanced the Earth's natural greenhouse effect. Whilst other natural causes of climate change can cause global climate to change over similar periods of time, computer models demonstrate that in all probability there is a real discernible human influence on the global climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment